: 2010年3月31日水曜日
On monday, 1 of my friend that I knew last year told me that there's a business proposal to discuss with me. When asked what is it about, not much was elaborated so I thought it was fine for a meetup . And who knows when I reached the meeting place , it was MLM !! (multi level marketing) damm irritated !! And what's more it's pouring cats and dogs outside so I stayed on to listen what the "advisor" got to say to me
"Advisor: the guy who recruited my friend"
I assumed my friend is new to this that's why he needed someone who is more persuasive to talk to me.
Okay so it's not as if it was my first time listening to all this rubbish from MLM pple . Using the same sentence, pointing at the group picture and said "this and that at the age of 22 already driving a Lexus etc.." oh well maybe he thinks that everyone is silly enough to believe him . I should have told him that at the age of 19 Im already driving a porsche car! Lol
Obviously I didn't join them.. Only airheads and di*khead is stupid enough to join them. Before I left, he kinda warned me indirectly not to leak what is being discussed. Oh well ..
Go google it "LFI mlm"
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
"Advisor: the guy who recruited my friend"
I assumed my friend is new to this that's why he needed someone who is more persuasive to talk to me.
Okay so it's not as if it was my first time listening to all this rubbish from MLM pple . Using the same sentence, pointing at the group picture and said "this and that at the age of 22 already driving a Lexus etc.." oh well maybe he thinks that everyone is silly enough to believe him . I should have told him that at the age of 19 Im already driving a porsche car! Lol
Obviously I didn't join them.. Only airheads and di*khead is stupid enough to join them. Before I left, he kinda warned me indirectly not to leak what is being discussed. Oh well ..
Go google it "LFI mlm"
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone












